Stunning dome filled with 6 finest quality Morpho Menelaus & Didius butterflies.
This dome comes from the collection: Butterfly Artwork, designed & crafted by Robert Mars (The Netherlands). The dome is provided with the designer tag (see photos)
2 x Morpho didius a butterfly of the Nymphalidae family. The scientific name of the species is validly published for the first time in 1874 by Carl Heinrich Hopffer.
4 x Morpho menelaus is a butterfly from the subfamily Satyrinae.
Dimensions Glass Dome:
Height: 40 cm
Width: 23 cm.
Some important notes:
* All insects & butterflies are non-CITES species, but a buyer is ultimately responsible for whether they may be imported in their own country, inform your customs services.
* The butterflies are extremely fragile, a lot of attention is paid to packaging and shipping. Double-sided corrugated cardboard boxes are always used, packed in the double box system and filled with biological filling material.
* All of the real Butterflies and insects used in these Butterfly Artworks have been raised on natural cruelty free tropical farms around the world.
- Le migliori farfalle miste "Magic Blue" di Robert Mars
- sotto la cupola di vetro
- Nome scientifico
- Morpho menelaus and M.didius
- America del Sud
- Pertinenza CITES
- non-CITES species
- 40×23×23 cm
- 2.6 kg