Black frame not included.
Acrylic on canvas, mounted on wooden stretcher.
Signed and numbered out of 30.
VIC - "Vandal is color" is a series of landscapes vandalised by the artist who legally satisfies his artistic fantasies.
Insured shipment with track and trace.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
- Guest of honour at the Salon de L'Ouest Lyonnais 2020,
- Published in Stuart Magazine N°23 2020,
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (1,600 g/m2, a complete failure),
- Residency at StreetArtCity. He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (censored)
- ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ featured on Topito, 2019
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating);
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018;
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor);
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent)
- Author, interpreter of rastamateurs, Jacquie & Michel. 2012.
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Elected ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
- 9th in the 2008 Annecy International Volleyball Tournament;
- Antepenultimate of the European University Ski Championships. 1999
- Birth: 1980
Maxime Blachère is a French artist "Fluxus 2.0" who was a sports teacher for 10 years, but also a musician before becoming an intergalactic artist.
- Tecnica mista
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Titolo dell'opera
- VIC Gare de Fribourg
- Acrilico su tela
- Firmato a mano
- Dimensioni totali
- 30×40×2 cm