VIC Print - ‘Vandal is color’ is a series of landscapes vandalised by the artist who legally satisfies his artistic fantasies in a legal way. Here hundreds of graffiti on New York city.
Size: 75 x 50 x 2 cm
Frame not included.
Signed edition and numbered out of 10.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Insured shipment with track & trace.
Born in 1980 in France, Maxime Blachère is a ‘hyperactive fluxus’.
The artist was a sports teacher and musician before becoming a global artist.
- Guest of honour at the Salon de L'Ouest Lyonnais 2020.
- Published in Stuart Magazine N°23 2020;
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (1,600 sqm, a complete failure);
- Residency at StreetArtCity. He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (see it before censorship!).
- Publication of ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ on Topito 2019;
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating);
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018;
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor);
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent);
- Author, interpreter of rastamateurs, Jacquie & Michel. 2012.
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Elected ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
- 9th in the 2008 Annecy International Volleyball Tournament;
- Antepenultimate of the European University Ski Championships. Flaine 1999
- Tecnica mista
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Titolo dell'opera
- VIC New York Street Color
- Stampa inchiostri HP senza solventi resistenti ai raggi UV su tela montata su barella
- Firmato a mano
- Dimensioni totali
- 75×50×2 cm