- Snailed Grey Dial
- Date Feature
- 46 Hour Power Reserve
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Self-winding Automatic Chronometer Movement
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Solid 18k Rose Gold with Brushed with Polised Titanium Case
- Black Leather Strap
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 100 Meters / 330 Feet Water-Resistant
- 44.5mm = 1 3/4" Case, 7" Adjustable Strap
- Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
- Screw Down Crown
- Deployment Buckle
This watch features:
Polished titanium case with brushed finished lug-tops, buttons, crown guard.
Polished rose gold bezel ring with black aluminum inlay featuring 5 minute markings.
Polished rose gold crown.
Silver dial with circular grain design guilloche pattern.
Silver & Black flange on the outer rim of dial. The silver section with black printed fractions of seconds track & the black section with white printed minute track & 5 minute interval Arabic numbers.
Applied blackened steel rimed index hour markers with luminous fill.
Rose gold Hour & Minutes hands with luminous fill.
Large blackened steel central seconds counter.
Power reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
Magnified Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
Case back bears the "Automobile Club de Monaco" logo and is engraved with "Grand Prix De Monaco Historique".
Chopard COSC certified movement, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 24 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 46 hours.
- G.P.M.H. Power Control Rose Gold Titanium
- Numero di riferimento
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Oro/Acciaio, Titanio
- Certificato di originalità, Documenti, Scatola, Set completo
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato