Antique heavy and large tankard.
Made by Thomas Bradbury & Sons
Made in London 1923
Has engraving on the base, which shows this was a trophy for a winner of golf competition.
Length: 19.5 cm
Width: 13.2 cm
Weight: 751 grams
Condition: Minor wear from general usage, otherwise great overall condition, please see pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- .925 argento
- Thomas Bradbury & Sons
- Periodo stimato
- Paese d’origine
- Regno Unito
- In buone condizioni - usato, con piccoli segni dell’età.
- 751 g