Giclée on semi-matte 500 gsm canvas, hand-enhanced.
Signed and numbered 6/10.
Image size: 75 x 100 cm with margin for the canvas to be mounted on a stretcher.
Stretcher and frame not included. (Reason: large format)
VIC: “Vandal is color” is a series of cityscapes vandalised by the artist with acrylic markers. Here is a fully graffitied street in New York city.
Shipped rolled up in a sturdy tube with insurance and tracking number.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Unique goodies; comics, Blachcoin®, golden caps...
Born in France in 1980, Blach® discovered Contemporary Art and made his first performances with the ‘Performers’ and Professor Carret in 1996.
The artist was a sports teacher and musician before becoming a global artist.
He developed the ‘Neo-Fluxus’ concept.
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (a complete failure).
- Residency at StreetArtCity. He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (see it before censorship!).
- ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ featured on Topito, 2019
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating);
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018;
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor);
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent)
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Elected ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Titolo dell'opera
- Vic Taxi Bart Mickey
- Giclée su tela 500g valorizzata a mano dall'artista.
- Firmato a mano
- Dimensioni totali
- 75×100×0 cm