Model: Rolex 6466 Oysterdate Precision Mechanical Watch
Material: Stainless Steel/ 14K Gold (bezel and Cap)
Dial Color: Yellowish White
Dial Size: 30mm (without crown)
Fitting: Fit 19.0cm wrist.
Movement: Rolex calibre 1225 (17 jewels)
Serial #: 106xxxx (from 1964 to 1965)
Function: Time Keeping, date, manual winding
Accessories included: Watch Only
Other 1: The watch is functional but cannot guarantee accuracy due to its age. Although accuracy was tested on timegrapher, vintage watches can be inconsistent.
Others 2: Just been overhauled (Please refer to picture for accuracy result)
Others 3: Rare Rolex original 40 Micron Rolled Gold Bezel with Art Deco.
Others 4: Waterproof function not tested.
Case: in well preserved vintage condition. Visible signs of wear. case ref. 6466 with caseback ref. 6466. Do not seem to have been polished but please judge by the pictures.
Crystal: Plexiglass with some signs of wear. The crystal might have been changed before due to its age. But the acrylic is clear (not cloudy when observed from the side, a sign of authenticity)
Dial and Hands: Dial not luminous. Willow leave hour and minute hands. "SWISS" Under 6 o'clock position. Dial looks clean
Bezel: Engraved with decoration. Gold color, 40 Micron rolled gold bezel. Please refer to pictures for condition.
Bracelet: Aftermarket leather strap in brown color. Lightly used condition. Aftermarket gold-plate buckle.
Others: Between lug engraved "6466", and on the other end "1060408", clearly readable.
Crown: Rolex Crown with underline. Crown turns and lock nicely.
***Please refer to photos for detail condition of the item***
***Last photo shows the watch tested on digital timegrapher, showing that the watch is functional***
Overall Condition: V
N [As Brand New] Item has never been used
S [Superior] Item has like-new condition, with very slight to no signs of wear.
A+ [Excellent] Item has been lightly used. Mostly hairline marks.
A [Great] Item has slight scratches and wear, but looks great
B+ [Good] Item has scratches and moderate signs of wear.
B [Fair] Item has scratches and dings all over. Still in good working condition.
V [Vintage] Item is more than 10+ year old and used heavily. Signs of wear everywhere, but functional
ND [SALVAGE] Item is non-functional. Needs repair or for parts only.
Shipping Method: FedEx insured to the auctioned value.
- I present all my products with their original condition to the appreciation of our valued customers. Japanese and Swiss watches are durable and robust watches that can serve you for years.
- Please review all photos in detail and read all descriptions one by one. I have described in detail all blemishes and defects of the watch in the description, and take high definition pictures of the product. Questions are welcome and I am happy to provide further details if anything is not clear. I don't want to be your disappointment when valued customers come across an undesirable result.
- If the winning bidder decides to cancel / withdraw the bid or the shipment is being returned at the false of the buyer (e.g. unable to process duty payment in a timely manner, delivery refusal, etc.) there is a risk for the buyer to cover the cost of all shipping charges and return import duties of seller.
Please note we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs tax or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Oysterdate Precision
- Numero di riferimento
- Meccanico a carica manuale
- Materiale cassa
- Titolo materiale
- 14 carati
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Funzionante con visibili tracce d’uso