Mâlâ necklace, Buddhist, composed of 54 Dzi, Tibetan agate, with multiple symbols representing the tortoise, lotus, tiger's teeth, 3 Eyes and Hook of Wealth.
Includes 12 beads of hard stone with annular shapes.
And a large finely-crafted amulet in the shape of a hard stone tortoiseshell.
With 15 intermediate round beribboned agate beads.
The shapes are carved, annular, round, olive with an opaque, veined and shiny appearance in shades of orange, caramel, black, brown, grey and white.
It has a fine trace of wear on some beads and no chipping on the surface.
Handcrafted and unique.
A box will be included.
- 2 Dzi beads - Olive - Lotus & Tortoise - (20 x 14 mm)
- 2 Dzi beads - Olive - Tiger teeth - (20 x 14 mm)
- 4 Dzi beads - Round - 3 Eyes - (Diameter: 12.3 mm)
- 4 Dzi beads - Round - Wealth Hook - (Diameter: 12.3 mm)
- 26 Dzi beads - Olive - Tortoise - (11 x 8 mm).
- 15 round beads - (Diameter: 6.5 mm)
Hard stone - Spotted and veined
- 12 beads - Annular - (18.5 x 11.5 mm) +/- 1 mm
- 1 finely-crafted amulet - Tortoiseshell - Double side - (54 x 45.5 x 16.5 mm)
- Weight: 185.8 g - 929 ct
- Circular length: 77 cm
- Extension: 5.8 cm
A box will be included.
- Tortoise Dzi:
Because the shell of a tortoise represents a long healthy life, in traditional beliefs, it is said to protect its bearer from diseases.
- Lotus Dzi:
The lotus is a sacred flower for Buddhists that represents the purity of body and mind.
In Buddhism, the lotus is known to be associated with purity, spiritual awakening and fidelity. The flower is considered to be pure because it is able to come out of the murky waters in the morning and be perfectly clean as a sign of rebirth. In addition, it is associated with purity. The breaking of the surface each morning is also suggestive of desire, which leads it to be associated with spiritual enlightenment.
- Tiger teeth Dzi:
The Tiger Teeth Dzi beads represent strength, power and protection.
Wave of Fortune Dzi will bring you a constant stream of wealth and good fortune. It will give you energy and self-confidence to overcome any obstacles. It symbolises power and strength and acts as a protector.
- 3-eyed Dzi represents the three lucky stars: happiness, honour, and longevity.
This is the manifestation of the Hindu god of wealth, the Kubera. This 3-eyed bead creates favourable conditions to enjoy fortune, happiness and prosperity.
- Dzi - Money Binding Hook - Wealth Hook
This most famous Dzi bead that brings prosperity.
Its main purpose and power is to help its owner acquire wealth, hang on to it and attract it for its owner. It helps to multiply and preserve what a person does to gain wealth - his efforts towards success, wealth and happiness.
The stand is not included.
It will be carefully packed and shipped via Colissimo, with insurance and track and trace.
- N° di oggetti
- Collana buddista - Mâlâ - 54 dZi tibetani - Ornato con un amuleto - Guscio di tartaruga
- Prosperità, ricchezza e longevità - Agata e pietra dura - 185,8 g
- Periodo stimato
- Fine XX secolo
- Paese d’origine
- In ottime condizioni - usato raramente e con lievi segni di usura e dell’età.
- 0×0×72 cm
- 185 g