Great Giclée with handmade finishing, from the work "Behind The Canvas 4" by Seyko:
- Limited edition and super exclusive (20 units);
- Finishing by hand done by the artist, with white acrylic pen and UV ink, which makes each of the 20 units unique, even among themselves;
- UV flashlight and certificate of authenticity included in the sale;
- The Giclée printing was made by the artist, in his workshop Mydream Gallery using one of the best Giclée printers in the world, the Canon ImagePrograf Pro-4100;
- The paper used is “Hahnemuhle PhotoRag 308 gsm, 100% cotton white; - Museum quality for highest age resistance;
- Gallery/artist seal;
- Hand signed and numbered by the artist;
- This Giclée is the number 20/20;
- Two layers of Hahnemuhle protecting spray, to ensure the quality of the printing ink over the years;
- Artwork sent rolled in a tube, very well protected;
Seyko is a realistic style artist who has the habit of creating different thematic collections for his works. He is an artist who distinguishes himself by "hiding" secret messages or UV symbols, which are usually related to the artist's view on a particular theme.
He is the creator of the Mydream project, which in addition to being his clothing brand, it is also his workshop with 600 m2 that he also uses as a private gallery for his best customers.
The last photos of this lot are some of Seyko’s works.
More info: @seykokyes.
- Titolo dell'opera
- Behind the Canvas 4 (UV)
- Stampa Giclée rifinita a mano
- Firmato a mano
- Dimensioni totali
- 50×50×0.2 cm