950 grade French silver beaker.
Created in France by 2 of France's greatest silversmiths
- Christofle and Cardeilhac.
Has 3 hallmarks, all very clear -
* the first is the Christofle makers mark (diamond punch,
3 stars with bee below, OC for Orfevre Christofle),
* the second the Cardeilhac makers mark (crowned
medal of Honour cross above crescent, in shaped punch)
* the third is Minerva 1st -title.
Net weight 92 grams of silver.
Height max. 7,7 cm, diameter 6 cm.
It is in very good condition.
- .950 argento
- Christofle and Cardeilhac
- Periodo stimato
- Inizio XX secolo
- Paese d’origine
- 8×6×6 cm
- 92 g