This is a vintage Hopf Studio guitar. Made sometime around 1968/69 in West Germany by renowned luthier Dieter Hopf.
This guitar is pretty rare to find and is still of extraordinary quality.
The guitar is in good working condition. Very low action, straight neck. All electronics and pickups work as they should. The sound is between P90 and humbucker.
The guitar has seen some stages and is a true player:
- The guitar has a lot of user marks and bumps on the body and headstock, please check the photos as they are part of the description.
- The neck has been sanded for faster playing.
- The guitar has had a headstock break and is professionally repaired, see photos for an impression. The joint is very very strong, and no problems with playing or tuning.
- One of the Schaller tuners is missing its cap, see photos.
- The transparent pickguard is missing, unfortunately.
- A little bit of static when tone and volume knobs are turned
A great chance to obtain a nice collectible guitar.
- Tipo di strumento/ Oggetto
- Chitarra elettrica
- Paese del produttore
- Anno di fabbricazione
- Buone condizioni
- Numero di articoli
- Nessun extra
- 3.8 kg
- Testato e funzionante
- Tested and working/playable