Amazing bottle of Auxey-Duresses 2015!! Very rare bottle which is difficult to find these days.
Selected by Expert Daniel Elswood
The domaine was founded by Francois Leroy, a wine merchant based in Auxey-Duresses, in 1868. It was expanded under his son Joseph and grandson Henri throughout the early 1900s, and in 1942, Henri Leroy was involved with the purchase of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti alongside Edmond Gaudin de Villaine. Leroy and Villaine saw massive potential in the plots and vines DRC already held and, rather than see the domaine split up among various proprietors, decided to buy it together.
In 1974, Henri's daughter Lalou Leroy took over this co-management of DRC alongside Aubert de Villaine. Leroy left Domaine de la Romanée-Conti in 1991 following a dispute with Villaine, and began to focus on her own domaine.
- Lotto misto
- Vino bianco
- Produttore, nome del vino
- Leroy, Auxey-Duresses, Leroy, Auxey-Duresses
- Numero di bottiglie
- Dimensioni bottiglia
- Bottiglia (0.75L)
- Livello di riempimento
- Tipo di bottiglia borgognona/champagnotta/flauto, livello di riempimento alto
- Condizioni dell’etichetta
- Etichetta completamente intatta, leggibile
- Condizioni di capsula/tappo
- Capsula di metallo completamente intatta