Antique French silver centerpiece dish designed with a hammer style finish.
Made in France Circa 1960's
Maker : Jean Després
Sign by the maker is slightly worn off from general use, ( shown in pictures.)
Jean Després was a French jewelry maker and designer best known for his intricate Art Deco jewelry made from semi-precious stones, machine parts, and enamel. Després' aesthetics were largely inspired by his friendships with avent-garde artists, including the Cubist Georges Braque.
Size (Diameter x Height) : 33.7 x 18.8 cm
Approx Weight : 2294 grams
Condition : Has some surface wear and tear from general usage, along with some subtle signs of ageing, no serious damage, good overall condition, please see pictures.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note: customs and import charges may apply for international buyers, bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Centrotavola, Centrotavola grande di Jean Després
- Periodo stimato
- Seconda metà del 20° secolo
- Paese d’origine
- In buone condizioni - usato, con piccoli segni dell’età.
- 2294 g