Natural gold nugget from an old gold producing region in southern Bulgaria, although specimens barely reach the market and for this reason these samples have been hard to find and their availability has always been very scarce.
This showy specimen is a solid gold nugget with embedded small grains of quartz , it has a lovely rich yellow color .
Certified with track
- Minerale principale/ Nome meteorite
- Rara pepita d'oro naturale proveniente dalla Bulgaria
- Forma minerale/Tipi di meteorite
- 8.94×8.01×4.4 mm
- 1.27 g
- Provenienza (regione/città)
- Campo Struma River.Village Kopilovtsi.Shisnkovsi.Kyustendil
- Provenienza (paese)