Roland MC-307 groovebox - sound module / sequencer / beat machine / drum machine
Designed from the ground up for DJs, the MC-307 Groovebox is an integrated electronic music workstation for pounding out serious grooves live or in the studio. Turntable Emulation controls make adjusting a pattern's pitch and tempo like mixing vinyl records, while a streamlined user interface makes operation easy, even for those having little or no experience with musical instruments.
* Groove music workstation (sequencer/sound module) with 64-voice sound engine
* 16MB of dance-oriented synth and drum instruments, plus many new sounds
* Turntable Emulation slider with Push and Hold buttons provides independent control over pitch/tempo
* Graphic LCD and four assignable control knobs eliminate layered menus
* 240 all-new patterns covering techno, house, hip-hop, drum 'n' bass and more
* Improved TR-REC sequencing for easily inputting rhythms, scales and chords
* Three independent, synchronizable effects processors and onboard arpeggiator
* Grab switch with multi-effects (including Isolator) for creating interesting rhythmic effects
Main: 8 + RPS: 16
Preset: 800, User: 256
MC-307 Groovebox cont.
40, User: 20
136 x 32 dots backlit, Graphic LCD, 7-segment
25-character, 7-segment LED 4-character (LED)
Cutoff, Resonance, LFO1, Assignable 1 to 4
Turntable Emulation block
Turntable Emulation slider, Turntable PUSH/HOLD button l
Headphones, Output (L/MONO, R), MIDI (IN, OUT), Foot
422 (W) x 277 (D) x 98 (H) mm / 16-5/8" x 10-15/16" x
2.2kg / 4 lbs. 14 oz
The Groovebox is in excellent cosmetic condition, see photos.
Comes complete with power supply. The clear manual in many languages is online available as PDF.
Much wanted powerful Collectors Item - no longer in production.
Will be sent to you very safely packaged. Insured worldwide shipping with track and trace.
- MC-307 Groovebox
- Tipo di strumento/ Oggetto
- Drum machine, Processore audio FX
- Paese del produttore
- Eccellenti condizioni
- Numero di articoli
- 3 kg
- Testato e funzionante
- Tested and working/playable