- English antıque silver pocket watch -
- A breathtakingly beautiful and very special English antique pocket watch In 1850s. A silver dial with golded steel hands and gilt Roman numerals. A good quality English mechanism numbered 6343.
- Definitely a product that can attract collectors' attention.
- For your collectıon or a special gift for someone you love.
- The watch has a silver dial that is elegantly decorated in a very precise manner.
- The floral ornaments appear to come to life when seen in the light, very beautiful.
- The timepiece is in working order.
- Cosmetic is in good condition
- The solid silver case is in good condition.
- All lids close well and make a firm impression.
- The case is marked sterling silver multiple times, indicating the Lion and varıous emblems with the year 1870s
- Movement is of high quality and runs well its for age.
- The watch comes with a matching key (No:6)
- The diameter of the pocket watch including knob is 55.10 mm, without this knob this is 46.40 mm.
- The sturdy watch weighs 100 grams (excluding chain). approximately
Read the Terms and Conditions and review the photos very carefully before bidding.
The photos are part of the description.
Will be careful packaged, Send by Express Registered Mail.
Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 works days
Buyer is responsible of custom fees when necessary, rarely happens
Do not forget to check out our other auctions.
- English antıque silver pocket watch
- Avvolgimento chiave meccanico e regolazione
- Materiale cassa
- Custodia da viaggio
- Orologio da taschino
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato