1. The water jug is 22 cm high, has 4 claw legs with decoration of leaves, which is also shown on the handle. The water jug is made by ALVIN, marked ALVIN E.P. P530, and has scratch marks from use. (object weighs 720 grams) See photos for the condition of the object.
2. The salt and pepper shakers set consists of a silver-plated holder of 2 flat dishes of 9 cm in diameter and a handle which is 9.5 cm high. This holds 2 crystal glass dishes of 5.5 cm diameter with a rim of 2.5 cm high (measured on the outside) with 1 small glass scoop for serving the salt or pepper. The silver-plated holder is in very good condition. (object weighs 230 grams)
View the photos for the condition of the objects; they are part of the description of the lot.
- N° di oggetti
- Brocca acqua + set pepe / sale
- Cristallo, Placcato argento, Vetro
- Produttore / Marchio
- Periodo stimato
- Seconda metà del 20° secolo
- Paese d’origine
- Stati Uniti d'America
- In buone condizioni - usato, con piccoli segni dell’età e macchie.
- 950 g