Cross for faithful service 1914-18.
Gilded bronze Greek cross. The cross was established by Prince Adolph II on 18 November 1914 and was based on the cross established by his grandfather, Prince Adolph Georg, before the Franco-German war of 1870-71.
It was the most important military decoration of the small Principality of Schaumburg-Lippe during the First World War.
The population of Schaumburg-Lippe was less than 50,000 and the cross is therefore relatively rare.
- Paese d’origine
- Reparto dell’esercito
- Anno di fabbricazione
- Bronzo (dorato/argentato/patinato)
- Eccellenti condizioni
- Originale / Replica
- 37×37×100 mm
- Viene fornito con certificato di autenticità.