Vintage photograph of the Queen Elizabeth liner in New York, 1959 by photographer Georg Oddner, member of the group Tio fotografer (Ten Photographers), formed in Sweden in 1958.
-Dates: Photographed in 1959 and printed later c1970
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, RC paper
-Size: Approx. 30.5cm x 24cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectable only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Very good condition with very minor scratches and creases on the corners.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Georg Oddner (1923-2007)
- Titolo dell'opera
- Queen Elizabeth, New York 1959
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Agenzia di stampa/timbro del giornale
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 27×19 cm
- Dimensioni totali
- 30.5×24×0.1 cm