Photograph showing cars riding over Triborough Bridge in New York, c1950s by Swedish photographer Ellen Dahlberg.
-Dates: Photographed and printed c1950s
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, FB paper
-Size: Approx. 18cm x 24cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
- Condition: Good condition with a thin long crease in the left side of the image, please see scan for reference.
- Custom-made 28cm x 35cm passe-partout.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Ellen Dahlberg was a Swedish photographer, one of the first women to enter the male-dominated field of photojournalism in the 1940s. She travelled the world working for magazines in Europe where she would publish her documentary-style photography, marked by strong composition and intimate daily moments.
Sold as collectable only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies, or legal representatives.
- Ellen Dahlberg (1921 - 2019)
- Titolo dell'opera
- New York City, c1950s
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Timbro dell'artista
- Buone condizioni
- Stampa vintage
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 18×24 cm