Historic photograph of Cuban leader Fidel Castro chatting with a Washington DC police officer while visiting the U.S capital at the invitation of the American Society of Newspaper Editors.
-Dates: Photographed and printed in 1959
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, FB paper
-Size: Approx. 24cm x 18cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectible only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Excellent condition with minor creases on the corners.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Unknown/ International Magazine Service
- Titolo dell'opera
- Fidel Castro in Washington, 1959
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Agenzia di stampa/timbro del giornale
- Buone condizioni
- Stampa vintage
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 24×18 cm