Photographs of a group of children in front of ruins in North Vietnam, after the end of the U.S invasion in 1973 by Swedish photographer Jean Hermanson.
-Dates: photographed in 1973 and printed around the same period.
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, FB paper
-Size: 24cm x 30cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectible only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Very good condition with minor creases, damage to the edges and blue cropping mark in the edge (not affecting the printed area)
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Jean Hermanson (1938 - 2012)/ SAFTRA
- Titolo dell'opera
- North Vietnam c1973
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Agenzia di stampa/timbro del giornale, Timbro dell'artista
- Buone condizioni
- Stampa vintage
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 22×27 cm
- Dimensioni totali
- 24×30×0.1 cm