Photograph of Queen Elizabeth 2 Ocean liner leaving South Hampton in route to New York in her maiden-voyage, 1969.
-Dates: Photographed and printed in 1969
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, FB paper
-Size: Approx. 20cm x 15cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectable only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Good Condition with minor scratches, bends, and editorial marks.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Titolo dell'opera
- Queen Elizabeth II leaving Southampton, 1969
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Agenzia di stampa/timbro del giornale
- Buone condizioni
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 20.5×15 cm