Rare portfolio of original drawings - Koide Narashige 小出楢重 (1887-1931) - "Koide Narashige sugakishū" 小出楢重素画集 (Collection of Sketches by Koide Narashige) - Japan - 1934 (Shwa 9)
Rare portfolio consisting of 32 plates of drawings by Narashige Koide (小出楢重, 1887-1931).
Narashige Koide (小出楢重小出楢重, 1887-1931), is a Japanese painter and illustrator whose work is recognised as a pioneer of the Hanshinkan modernism trend in the portrait and nude of the yō-ga (Western style) movement in early twentieth-century Japanese painting.
In 1919 he won the prize Chōgyū with a group portrait in the style yō-ga entitled "The family of N. "It is recognised by the Japanese Cultural Affairs Agency as an important cultural asset.
Between 1921 and 1923, he stayed in France and established his studio in Osaka in 1924.
- 32 drawings (many nudes) in total of which 31 in black and white and one in colour with the artist's seal and signature.
- Publisher: Zaemon Publishing Association
- Thick handmade quality paper
- Cardboard portfolio in good condition
- Size of the drawings 35 x 28 cm
Well-protected shipping via Colissimo.
Can be picked up at my address.
- Raro portfolio di disegni originali
- 1934 (Shwa 9)
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Koide Narashige 小出楢重 (1887-1931)
- Firmato da
- Titolo dell'opera
- "Koide Narashige sugakishū" 小出楢重素画集 (Collection of Sketches by Koide Narashige)
- In buone condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 35×28×0 cm