Masked people in the streets of Venice during the 1988 carnival by Swedish photographer Anders Petersen.
-Dates: Photographed and printed c1980s
-Medium: Double weight gelatin silver print, FB paper
-Size: Approx. 18cm x 27cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectible only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Excellent condition with minor scratches.
- Custom-made 28cm x 35cm passe-partout.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Anders Petersen ( 1944 )
- Titolo dell'opera
- "Venedig - 1988" - Venice
- Stampa alla gelatina d'argento
- Timbro dell'artista
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 18×27 cm