These Temple Bells were and are still used and crafted throughout Burma. These pieces have a very lovely patina due to their age and use. The latter produce a very pure sound.
Middle of the 20th century.
1) Height 8 cm, diameter 6 cm; 278 grams.
2) Height 7 cm, diameter 6 x 5 cm; 217 grams.
3) Height 5.5 cm, diameter 4 cm, 94 grams.
These bells are hung on the roofs of temples, with a metal tree leaf, and when the wind blows, a melodious sound invades the space. This tradition continues, once used, the bells are replaced and offered by the followers.
Good condition, but these items bear the traces of their use, lovely patina of wear, the average sized bell is not perfectly rounded, the flaps are not of origin, like it is often the case.
The items will be carefully packaged and sent by insured mail with track & trace via Bpost.
- Numero complessivo di oggetti
- Campane del tempio
- Metà XX
- Regione/paese d'origine
- Birmania / Myanmar
- Titolo dell'opera
- Ensemble de 3 cloches de temples
- In buone condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 83×62×62 mm