Limited edition of only 10 copies.
Giclée on Aluminium Dibond with glossy finish.
VIC: ‘Vandal is color’ is a series of landscapes and scenes hijacked by the artist.
Hand-signed by the artist.
The pictures are a little dark.
Insured shipment with track and trace.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Born in France in 1980, Blach® discovered Contemporary Art and made his first performances with the ‘Performers’ and Professor Carret in 1996.
The artist was a sports teacher and musician before becoming a global artist.
- Guest of honour at the Salon de L'Ouest Lyonnais 2020.
- Published in Stuart Magazine No. 23 2020
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (1,600 sqm, a complete failure).
- StreetArtCity residency He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (see it before censorship!).
- Publication of ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ on Topito 2019.
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating).
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018.
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor).
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent).
- Author, interpreter of rastamateurs, Jacquie and Michel. 2012.
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Voted ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
-9th in the 2008 Annecy International Volleyball Tournament
- Antepenultimate of the European University Ski Championships. Flaine 1999
- Makes the first painting with his own placenta 1980
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachere)
- Titolo dell'opera
- Vic New York Bay 6/10
- spruzzo su alluminio finitura lucida in alluminio.
- Firmato a mano
- Dimensioni totali
- 60×30×0.3 cm
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 60×30 cm
- Venduto con cornice