Material: Aluminium & Faux Leather
Colour: apple blue / sea green
Measures approximately 12 1/4" x 5 3/4" x 3.5" inches (31 cm x 14 cm x 9 cm)
The original toy cars of the past reached incredible speeds by using small one-cylinder engines. Very noisy, but fun. Toy cars were a big thing in the 40s and 50s. Grown boys played with it, operated it in the good old days.
The originals of these early toy cars cost several thousands of dollars.
This model is a very narrow and high quality car model.
- hand cast aluminium housing
- rubber tyres
- wheel hubs of solid poured aluminium
- in the past they were made with fixed wheels, because they were only used on straight/circular tracks
- detailed dashboard, black anodized handlebar
- leatherette racing seat
Your package is well packaged, shipped registered & insured.
- 1931 Bugatti Grand Prix Racing Car
- Buone condizioni
- Confezione, imballaggio
- Senza scatola originale
- 31×14×9 cm