Type of jewel: Vintage 1970`s pearl and diamond earstuds
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1970's Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.14ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Two cultured salt water pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,70 gram (1,74 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20260-0018
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Borchie per le orecchie, anni Settanta vintage -, Orecchini
- Oro bianco
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- See picture
- Peso totale
- 2.7 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Naturale (non trattato)
- Pietre circostanti
- Diamanti, Naturale (non trattato), SENZA PREZZO DI RISERVA
- Peso totale in carati delle pietre circostanti