Type of jewel: Antique Victorian 18K gold ring with turquoises and natural half seed pearls
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Five turquoises and eight natural half seed pearls
Birth and month stones: Turquoise is the birthstone (or month stone) for December and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,47 cm (0,19 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,80 gram (1,16 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½
Adin reference Nº: 20253-0232
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anello, Antico vittoriano, Anno 1880 -
- Oro rosa
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½
- Peso totale
- 1.8 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Pietre circostanti
- NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA, Perle