Type of jewel: Victorian 18K yellow gold pendant set with red strass and natural half seed pearls
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K warm yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: In the first photo, a metallic textile thread is visible to show how this item is worn as a pendant. All information in the description only relates to the pendant without this thread, eg the mentioned weight does not include the thread. The thread (as shown in the photo with a ruler in cm's and inches) comes with the pendant. Please note, this item will be sold without a chain/necklace.
Precious stone(s): Four red strass (also called paste) as ruby imitation and three natural half seed pearls
Birth and month stones: Ruby is the birthstone (or month stone) for July and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 6,13 cm (2,41 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,00 gram (3,86 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20253-0113
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antico vittoriano, Anno 1880 -, Pendente
- Oro giallo
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 6,13 cm (2,41 inch)
- Peso totale
- 6 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Strass rosso
- Pietre circostanti