Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco earrings with natural rubies and natural half seed pearls
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1920's Art Deco
Style characteristics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in white gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Two natural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct.
Two natural half seed pearls
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Ruby is the birthstone (or month stone) for July and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,33 cm (0,92 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,40 gram (0,90 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20240-0267
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Orecchini, Sospensione corta, Art Déco vintage degli anni '20
- Oro bianco, Oro giallo
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 2,33 cm (0,92 inch)
- Peso totale
- 1.4 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Peso della pietra principale (in carati)
- Pietre circostanti
- NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA, Perle