These Temple Bells were and still are used and crafted throughout Burma. These pieces have a very lovely patina, due to their age and use. They produce a very pure sound. The two smallest pieces were repainted by the young monks in the monastery they come from.
They are sold with their custom-made steel stand.
The smallest one is from the late 19th century and the other 3 are from the mid-20th century.
1) Height: 9 cm - Diameter: 6.5 cm - Weight: 352 g.
2) Height: 7.5 cm - Diameter: 5.5 cm - Weight: 181 g.
3) Height: 7 cm - Diameter: 5.5 cm - Weight: 164 g.
4) Height: 6.5 cm - Diameter: 4.5 cm - Weight: 129 g.
These bells are hung on the roofs of temples, with a metal tree leaf, and when the wind blows, a melodious sound fills the space. This tradition continues. Once used, the bells are replaced and given as an offering by the faithful.
In good condition, but the pieces bear signs of their use, lovely patina from wear.
They will be carefully packaged, and sent by insured shipment with track & trace via Bpost.
- Numero complessivo di oggetti
- Campane del tempio
- 19 e 20
- Regione/paese d'origine
- Birmania / Myanmar
- Titolo dell'opera
- Ensemble de 4 cloches de temples
- In buone condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 92×68×68 mm