Type of jewel: Vintage antique style ring with diamonds
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Netherlands
Style: Vintage antique style
Era: ca. 1960
Material: 14K yellow gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 15 rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The Dutch control mark representing an oak leaf with the number 585, for 14K gold, that is in use since 1953.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,22 cm (0,48 inch) x 2,34 cm (0,92 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 7,90 gram (5,08 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20197-0193
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anello, Stile antico vintage -
- Oro giallo
- Titolo materiale
- 14 carati
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
- Peso totale
- 7.9 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Naturale (non trattato)
- Pietre circostanti
- Naturale (non trattato), ridimensionamento gratuito *