Type of jewel: Antique Victorian rose cut diamond earrings
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K red gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 18 senaille diamond cut and rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 1,76 cm (0,69 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,70 gram (3,67 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20258-0312
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Orecchini, Pendenza molto corta, vittoriano antico, anno 1890
- Oro rosa
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- diameter 1,76 cm (0,69 inch)
- Peso totale
- 5.7 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Naturale (non trattato)
- Pietre circostanti
- Naturale (non trattato), SENZA PREZZO DI RISERVA