Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco diamond earrings long pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1930's Art Deco/Interbellum
Era: ca. 1935
Material: 18K yellow gold and white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Four rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace of hallmarks, which is not uncommon for pieces of jewelry made around the French Revolution
Dimensions: height 2,36 cm (0,93 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,50 gram (2,25 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20240-0278
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Orecchini, Sospensione corta, Art Deco / Interbellum vintage anni '30 -
- Oro bianco, Oro giallo
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 2,36 cm (0,93 inch)
- Peso totale
- 3.5 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Naturale (non trattato)
- Pietre circostanti
- Naturale (non trattato), SENZA PREZZO DI RISERVA