Emerging from the tranquil waters of Australia, the 5 golden and white Sea Pearls are top quality with a rich luxurious luster.
The South Sea Pearls are combined with 2 exotic Tahitian Pearls. Produced in French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful silvery grey green colour with a lustrous shine.
The pearls with their lovely colour blend of white,gold and green create a magnificent piece.
- Type: South Sea and Tahiti
- Origin: Australia and French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima and Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Multi
- Shape: Near Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristics at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 9x10mm
The chain is 925 silver and measures 45cm, and the pendant 18K Yellow Gold.
Packaging: Necklace Jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality of the pearls.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Collana con pendente
- Oro giallo - 9x10mm Mare del Sud e perle di Tahiti
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- No reserve price
- Peso totale
- 2 g