Original woodblock print, Published by Unsodo - Teruhide Kato (1936-2015) - "Aozuki" 蒼月 (Blue Moon) - Japan - Heisei period (1989-2019)
Signed - Lower right in the margin with red artist seal.
The measurements of the image (excluding the seal) are 32 x 13 cm.
Teruhide Kato was a famous kimono fashion designer. Later he became a woodblock artist. With time he became as famous as a woodblock artist as he was as a kimono designer.
The woodblock print is in excellent condition and has never been framed before.
Will be shipped with great care in sturdy packaging to prevent folding.
- Pubblicato da Unsodo, Xilografia originale
- Stampa a blocchi di legno policroma
- Periodo Heisei (1989-2019)
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Teruhide Kato (1936-2015)
- Titolo dell'opera
- "Aozuki" 蒼月 (Blue Moon)
- In ottime condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 32×13×0 cm