Original woodblock print, Published by Doi Eiichi - Tsuchiya Koitsu (1870-1949) - "Haru no yuki Kyoto Maruyama" 春の雪京都円山 (Spring snow at Maruyama in Kyoto) - Japan - Heisei period (1989-2019)
Tsuchiya Koitsu was a Japanese artist. A member of the shin-hanga movement, he specialized in landscape images. He became the source of numerous famous designs, such as the current one.
Publisher: Doi Eiichi 土井英一
Carver: Harada ハラダ
Printer: Itakura イタクラ
The measurements of the image are 39.4 x 25.3 cm.
First edition 1936. This is a later edition, printed using the original woodblocks.
The woodblock print is in excellent condition and has never been framed before.
Will be shipped with great care in sturdy packaging to prevent folding.
- Xilografia originale
- Stampa a blocchi di legno policroma
- Periodo Heisei (1989-2019)
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Tsuchiya Koitsu (1870-1949)
- Titolo dell'opera
- "Haru no yuki Kyoto Maruyama" 春の雪京都円山 (Spring snow at Maruyama in Kyoto)
- In ottime condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 39.4×25.3×0 cm