beautiful old rifle, double cannons on the table, 16 caliber pin, manufactured at the end of the 19th century, signed by Py Arqer (Hérault).
Chanut-Crozet cannon punched from Saint Etienne.
- locks and trims in engraved polished steel
- damask cannon in its lightened chocolate tan, with small stains and traces of use, but has remained homogeneous and in good condition inside/outside.
- butt with small repairs/fillings (upper locks mainly - see photos), signs of time and manipulations, but remained solid and rather in beautiful state of presentation.
- no issues with/unlocking or disengaging
- functional locks with hammer in 1 position and frank percussion (the right lock has 2 positions, but not recommended because the spring is powerful and comes to shock the wood - see photo with lock disassembled).
interesting rifle era third republic, with its signs of use and time, but remained in beautiful state of presentation.
Shipping with insured value and signature required upon delivery, barrel detached (barrel detached 1.2 m)
France - Belgium - Luxembourg: via pick up locations
Other destinations: home delivery
- Paese di fabbricazione
- Produttore / Costruttore
- Arqer - Clermont-l-hérault
- luxe - acier finement ciselé
- Tipo di arma
- Meccanismo di sparo
- Percussione a spillo (Lefaucheux)
- Double Barrel
- 16 ga
- Molto buono +
- Anno di fabbricazione
- Lunghezza totale
- 109 cm
- Lunghezza della canna / lama
- 68 cm