Lot of 2 russian WW2 commemorative large medals issued in 1970s
- diameter: 65 mm / each
1) 1943 Khatyn massacre memorial
2) 1944 Operation Bagration - mound of glory
Khatyn was a village in Belarus, about 54 km from Minsk. On March 22, 1943, the population of the village was massacred. Germans and their collaborators forced people into a shed and burned alive.
Khatyn became a symbol of mass killings of the civilian population and was named the national WW2 memorial of Belarus.
The Mound of Glory is a memorial complex honoring Soviet soldiers who fought during World War II, located 21 km from Minsk, Belarus.
Designed by O. Stakhovich and sculpted by A. Bembel, it was established in 1969 on the 25th anniversary of the liberation of Belarus during Operation Bagration, 1944.
- Shipping by Post: registered with tracking, will be sent in a cardboard box or an anti-shock bubble envelope.
*In this period, please allow ca. 15 working days transit time for the package to arrive, after is released by customs*
• If there is a problem, feel free to contact me before leaving feedback.
- Paese d’origine
- Reparto dell’esercito
- WW2 1943 Khatyn / 1944 Bagration commemorativa
- Anno di fabbricazione
- Eccellenti condizioni
- Originale/ Replica
- Viene fornito con certificato di autenticità.