A classic Grundig car radio that still works sublimely with the original VW buttons.
Radio type made for Volkswagen with medium wave, long wave and FM. This radio was built in circa 1969 specially for all Volkswagen models of that time, of course the Beetle, Karmann, and vans. Radio plays on 6V/12V (K-type number).This radio is entirely intact and dent-free with the undamaged chrome-plated steel front and the black rare VW logo rotary knobs. Left knob for on/off with volume control, right knob for tuning, radio has 4 selector buttons at the centre; for FM mono, medium wave and long wave and a sound selector with 2 positions.
- Input: 6V/12V
- Type: Emden
- FM, Medium wave, Long wave
- Illuminated tuner scale
- Button for tone control, 2 positions
- Year of manufacture 1968/69
- Metal housing, chrome front
- Mono, transistor-radio
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 179x45x150 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x55 mm
- Sublime working condition, (video available upon request)
The car radio can be picked up in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, or it can be shipped worldwide by registered/insured mail.
- Tipo di Oggetto
- Autoradio VW originale sublime tipo Volkswagen
- N° di oggetti
- Emden typenr 111.035.103 K
- metallo, plastica ed elettronica con transitor
- Ottimo - minimi segni di usura e dell’età
- Periodo di produzione
- 6×20×18 cm