This fabulous vintage necklace dates back to the 1940s and is designed by Milanese Italian designer Giuliano Fratti, who has produced pieces for Dior and Chanel and many other haute couture fashion houses.
His pieces are hard to find and are rarely put up for sale and we believe that this piece is museum quality.
Giuliano Fratti entered the fashion world in the late 1930's, based in Milan producing buttons, necklace, belts and buckles. These designs appeared in all the top Italian magazines.
Marked “ GM “, “ GIULIANO FRATTI - Milano “
- length: 38.5 cm
- width: 3 cm
- weight: 62 grams
- in excellent condition ( see photos for better impression as they are part of description )
- Shipping by Post: registered with tracking, will be sent in a cardboard box or an anti-shock bubble envelope.
*In this period, please allow ca. 15 working days transit time for the package to arrive, after is released by customs*
• If there is a problem, feel free to contact me before leaving feedback.
- Placcato in oro, cristallo e perle sintetiche
- RARE - GIULIANO FRATTI - Milano
- 38.5 cm
- Peso totale
- 62 g
- Eccellenti condizioni - usato raramente con minimi segni di usura