Beautiful and RARE - MURAT - Gold plated Bracelet
- France, ca. 1900s
- Marked: MURAT and “ CM “ in cartridge.
Charles Bertrand Murat, born on 1 April 1818 in Toulon, started his career by creating a factory of gold-plated jewellery. Murat, with his premises at 62 rue des Archives, manufactured chains, bracelets, rings, etc.
Murat & Cie, manufacturer jeweller at 62 rue des Archives, registered its sponsor’s mark on the 3rd of July 1884 and the 20th of August 1884.
Murat exhibited and received prizes at the Universal Exhibitions of 1855 in Paris, 1862 in London, 1867 in Paris, 1876 in Philadelphia and again in Paris in 1878. Jacques Louis Georges, oldest son of Charles Murat, born 16 December 1851 in Paris, died 24 December 1918 in Paris.
Around 1889 he succeeded to his father and registered a maker’s mark "CM and a mulberry with two leaves" on 3 June 1897 at the Guarantee Office of Paris.
- length: 18 cm
- width: 1.3 cm
- weight: 30 grams
- in excellent condition ( see photos for better impression as they are part of description )
- Shipping by Post: registered with tracking, will be sent in a cardboard box or an anti-shock bubble envelope.
*In this period, please allow ca. 15 working days transit time for the package to arrive, after is released by customs*
• If there is a problem, feel free to contact me before leaving feedback.
- Placcato oro
- -MURAT -
- 18 cm
- Peso totale
- 30 g
- Eccellenti condizioni - usato raramente con minimi segni di usura