This is not your usual Seiko chronograph. The SNDD11 (part of the Criteria range) sports a few unique features :
- a blue world time bezel which rotates smoothly in both directions and let’s you read the time in every time zone.
- a unique bracelet, very nice brush stainless steel quality for this range (but you cannot change for a strap)
- the big hands you usually would find on dive watches.
I personally love the fact that it keeps to a 40 mm diameter.
This watch is from 2012 and in excellent condition. It was hardly worn and the case and bracelet have no scratches. Look at the photos !
The bracelet is sized for a 17.5 cm wrist but comes with all the extra links, the manuals, the warranty card, the boxes (the boxes have suffered from the Singapore climate and have brown spots).
- case diameter : 40 mm (before crown)
- case thickness : 11 mm
- Crystal saphire glass
- Date window at 3:00 position
- 3 sub dials : hour, minute, second
- lug width : 20 mm
About me : I am a Frenchman in Singapore and a Seiko collector. Every watch I sell comes from my own collection and I know its history. My watches do not get a lot of wrist time because they rotate among many.
About the shipment : the covid-19 has made shipping a real pain so I now upgraded to DHL. It’s a bit more expensive but a lot safer.
- "NO RESERVE PRICE" Criteria Worldtime Chronograph
- Numero di riferimento
- Al quarzo
- Materiale cassa
- Set completo
- Cronografo da polso
- Spedizione assicurata
- Indossato con pochi o nessun segno d’uso