Very aesthetic and beautiful sample of 2 slices with rhodochrosite - galena - pyrite.
The two slices are of the same specimen that has been cut into two parts.
Three sides polished and one raw.
The slice with the raw part is the thickest and heaviest (378 g -- 10 x 7 x 3 cm).
The other, all polished, is decidedly thinner (180 g -- 10 x 7.5 x 1 cm) and with one side very rich of nice rhodochrosite.
- Minerale principale/ Nome meteorite
- Rhodochrosite - Galena - Pyrite.
- Forma minerale/Tipi di meteorite
- --- Slices polished
- 10×7×3 cm
- 558 g
- Provenienza (regione/città)
- Capillitas Mining District - Andalgalá Department - Catamarca Province
- Provenienza (paese)