Outstanding gem baryte specimen from this famous Saxon locality. Displays beautiful cluster of sharp brown colored crystals on extremely rare chalcedony matrix ! associated with small quartz cluster. The color is simply amazing – golden amber, very saturated and striking. The baryte crystals are very sharp and well shaped, extremely lustrous, completely transparent and gem. In very good condition – some small nicks and outside edges contacts.
This specimen comes from my personal collection!
it is also presented on the main web page PiatekMinerals it is a top world-class specimen.
- Minerale principale/ Nome meteorite
- Dalla collezione personale! BARYTE di classe mondiale su QUARZO
- Forma minerale/Tipi di meteorite
- 9×8.7×7.7 cm
- 600 g
- Provenienza (regione/città)
- Miniera di Pöhla-Tellerhäuser, Schwarzenberg, Erzgebirge, Sassonia
- Provenienza (paese)