With its passion for innovation and technical inventiveness, IWC Schaffhausen has established an international reputation. Since 1868, manufacturers have been creating masterpieces of "haute horlogerie" that combine precision engineering with exclusive design. IWC mechanical timepieces are handcrafted in workshops with meticulous attention to detail.
- self-winding calibre 7922 (base: famous "workhorse ETA-Valjoux 7750)
- 25 jewels
- frequency: 28,800 Vph
- 44 hours power reserve
- 316L-stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- 40mm excl. crown, 42,6mm incl.
- thickness: 14mm
- solid stainless-steel case-back
- unique No: 2710180, the best prove of authenticity
- luminescent hands
- minute markers around the outer rim
- date/weekday aperture at 03:00 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
60 sec. repetition at 09:00 o'clock
30 min. counter @ 12:00 o'clock
Fixed stainless-steel bezel, polished
- push/pull with logo
- length 23cm
- width: 21mm by lug, 18mm by clasp
Folding clasp with logo
Weight: 150 grams
Water-resistance: not verified
Just after general overhaul.
Incredible luck for true connoisseur and collector of good watches: 25 years old IWC in excellent condition: inside/outside like NEW!
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- GST - Automatic Chronograph
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: IW3707-08 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Materiale cassa
- Garanzia, Scatola
- Cronografo da polso
- Spedizione assicurata
- Indossato e in ottime condizioni