Nice quality fluorescent perfect gemmy Twin. Fluorite crystal from famous Rogerley mine!
Crystal in very good condition, as most of the specimen from the locality, has some small tips on edge, but this crystal is in very high quality due the perfect gemmy color, excellent transparency and strong fluorescent eccect in sunlight. Some domage.
- Minerale principale/ Nome meteorite
- GEMMY! Fluorite gemellare fluorescente
- Forma minerale/Tipi di meteorite
- 2.3×1.7×1.7 cm
- 9 g
- Provenienza (regione/città)
- Diana Maria Mine, West Rogerley Quarry, Weardale
- Provenienza (paese)
- Regno Unito