Type of jewel: Romantic 18K pink gold diamond and sapphire ring so-called toi et moi (you and me)
Condition: very good
Style: Antique late Victorian / early Art Nouveau
Era: ca. 1900
Inspired by: The 'toi et moi' engagement ring Napoleon gave to Josephine.
Theme: Toi et Moi ring - The French call this shape of rings "Toi et Moi" which means "You and me".
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s):One old mine brilliant cut diamond (also called bolshevic)with an estimated weight of ± 0.33ct.(colour and clarity: K/L, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stone(s):One natural sapphirewith an estimated weight of ± 0.28ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring!When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19324-0223
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anello, Antico tardo vittoriano, Anno 1900
- Oro rosa
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
- Peso totale
- 2.3 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Peso della pietra principale (in carati)
- Pietre circostanti
- Zaffiro da 0,28 ct, ridimensionamento gratuito! * - SENZA PREZZO DI RISERVA